Translate

Search This Blog

Saturday, June 22, 2013

CT Tag for Berry Applicious store and FTU Tag extras,Poser by Celtic Bairns and scrap kit by Lysiras Graphic World

I have used the PTU CU OK cookie poser Sweet Petal by Celtic Bairns
and can be found here;
 
I have used the  PTU scrap kit Flower Fairy by Lysiras Graphic World
and the kit can be found here;
 
I Thought the cookie poser and scrap kit went perfectly together.
The sweet  cookie poser comes in 10 different pose's and is also CU OK,
and is perfect for any type of fairy project,very high quality PNG's.
The Scrap-kit I used comes in many shades of pink and has the perfect elements for any fairy project.
And best of all both kit and poser can be found in the store.
 
For the Scrap-Kit Designer

For the cookie Poser Designer
 
I have also made some FTU tag extras that you can grab from my blog;
 
 
 
 

For the Scrap-Kit Designer

For the cookie poser Designer.

I have also made some FTU tag extras that you can grab from my blog;

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...