Translate

Search This Blog

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Old Fashion Girl by Carolyns Scrap Creations

Hi, my name is Tracy and I have joined the store CT team. You will be seeing posts by me periodically to show off various kits through out the store.  The first kit I was allowed to play with was called Old Fashion Girl and was created by Carolyns Scrap Creations. The preview of the kit is right here:

http://berryapplicious.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_189&products_id=6377


I created two layouts to show off some of the items in the kit. And here they are:




 As you can see the kit is very elegant and versatile. I love the old fashion feel. It would be especially good for old black and white pics. You can find this kit by simply clicking right  HERE, or on the preview above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...