Translate

Search This Blog

Friday, March 21, 2014

2 CT TAGS FOR DILLIE'S DEZINES USING PTU KIT "TANGLED UP IN BLUE" and 1 CT TAG FOR CAROLANN CREATIONS WITH "DREAMTIME"

I have 2 New CT TAGS Using a very beautiful kit called "Tangled Up In Blue" And 1 CT tag For Carolann Creations using her precious PTU TUBE "DREAMTIME"
The kit is a PTU from Dillies Dezines over at Berry Applicious.
As the name implies it is mostly blues but the Elements are gorgeous and elegantly done. I just love the whole kit. You get 36 Elements and 7 papers in the kit and I am very impressed with all the possibilities I came up with already. These are just 2 tags I played with. You will love this kit too. I paired the first tag up with a precious PTU tube By CarolannCreations. There are 4 cute tubes in this Zip file and I loved them all. 
To get your own copy of this kit just hop over to Berry Applicious Here:
Dillies Dezines PTU kit "Tangled Up In Blue"
And the precious tube set can be found here:
CarolannCreations PTU tube "Dreamtime"
And as always You can find the Previews and Extra's on my blog here:
Mommo's Tag Lair Blog




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...