Translate

Search This Blog

Sunday, March 2, 2014

CT Tag Creation using Kitkat79-scraps Air scrap kit

Hello to all,I CT (Creative Team) for the store;
 http://berryapplicious.com/store/
And this is my CT tag;
I have used the beautiful  PTU,PU scrap kit;
AIR - Air Earth Fire Water
By kitkat79-scraps found at Berry Applicious Store;
I absolutely adore the colors in this scrap kit,beautiful and crisp,
The elements are of high quality and you are spoiled for 
choice on what to use,has a really natural feel to it.

AIR
from AIR EARTH FIRE WATER bundle
AIR is part of a 4 part series available in a  bundle or as an individual kit.
AIR is based on the Natural Element itself, AIR.
Includes:
50 elements,15 papers
ALL saved as 300dpi & 12x12in

The tube I have used is a ©exclusive at Pics For Design (PFD)

Called Gwendolyn and can be found here;
http://picsfordesign.com/en/catalogue/id_109217_gwendolyn.pix

Tag I have made for the scrap kit designer.


PTU,PU Scrap kit I have used.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...